Temple Guided Tours
We offer guided tours for groups of 15 or more to help visitors learn more about our temple and Buddhist philosophy. Tours may take place any day of the week, and at any time from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Tour requests may only be submitted via our website. We look forward to your visit!
There are many ways to volunteer at the temple. You don’t need a special skill or experience. We have many volunteer opportunities which can be undertaken by anyone without training.
If you do have a special skill, please let us know, as this would be a wonderful way to benefit the Dharma community.
Our Mission Statement
- To present and explore the Three Treasures of Buddhism—the Buddha (teacher), the Dharma (teachings), and the Sangha (community).
- To present the Buddha-Dharma in a language and manner relevant and understandable in contemporary America.
- To welcome all who seek the Dharma without any exceptions.
- To be a positive presence in our local community, working to enhance the vitality of our neighborhood.
- To honor and continue the traditions of our founding members.